Oceans View 01 is a beautifully furnished 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa with private pool and hot tub and is located in Playa Blanca, within easy walking distance of the La Mulata Centro Commercial with it’s selection of bars and restaurants.
This villa provides you with the ideal setting to relax and enjoy the Lanzarote sun.
It is fully equipped with all the extras, including hot tub pool table, games console, Wifi, extensive TV package and air conditioning.
The main front door takes you into the bright and spacious main living area from which you gain access to all other parts of the villa.
- (First floor) Master bedroom with King size bed, fitted wardrobes, bedside tables with reading lamps. Patio doors lead out to the terrace with relaxed seating for 4 to enjoy the stunning views. Air conditioned (coin operated). A patio door just outside the bedroom gives access to the luxurious hot tub (seats 6) which enables you to fully enjoy the amazing views.
- (Ground floor) Master bedroom with King size bed, fitted wardrobes and bedside tables with reading lamps. Patio door to sun terrace. Air conditioned (coin operated).
- (Ground floor) Twin beds with fitted wardrobes and bedside tables with lamps. Patio door to sun terrace. Air conditioned (coin operated).
- (Lower floor) King size bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and reading lamps. Patio door leading out to lower terrace. Air conditioned (coin operated).
- (Lower Floor) Twin beds with fitted wardrobes and bedside table with lamp.
- 1. En-suite to Bedroom 1. WC, bidet, twin wash basins with large vanity mirror and corner bath with hand shower. Separate, large step in shower with screen.
- En-suite to Bedroom 2. WC, bidet, single wash basin with vanity mirror and step in shower with screen.
- (Ground floor) Family shower room . WC, bidet, single wash basin with vanity mirror and step in shower with screen.
- (Lower floor) En-suite to Bedroom 4. WC, bidet, single wash basin and step in shower with screen.
Kitchen (Ground floor)
Bright and spacious, well equipped kitchen (includes all mod cons) with archway to Utility Area which holds the fridge/freezer and washing machine.
There is a breakfast bar with seating giving views out to the pool terrace and across the Atlantic. Patio doors lead out to the pool/sun terrace.
Kitchenette (Lower floor)
A well equipped area provides sink, hob, fridge, toaster, kettle and microwave to enable independence for two families if required.
Living Room (Ground floor)
The well appointed living room provides comfortable seating for 8 (including the two foot stools) with a flat screen 55″ TV with a Satellite system providing BBC1, ITV1, Ch5/5 and all Sky channels available in Lanzarote. There is also an entertainment system that provides a large selection of films and box sets on demand. Bluetooth speaker system. Air conditioned (coin operated)
Patio doors lead to the pool/sun terrace.
Living Room (Lower floor)
Provides comfortable seating and flat screen TV (linked to main satellite system upstairs). Patio door leads out to downstairs terrace.
Games Room (Lower floor)
Flat screen TV (linked to main satellite system) with PS4 Games Console (recommended to bring own controls and games).
Sofa bed could sleep an additional 2 guests subject to request.
Garage doors open up to the outside pool table.
(Ground floor) Extensive terracing has shaded al fresco dining for 10 people around the marble table. There is a built in Canarian BBQ for the chef in the family and all this whilst enjoying the beautiful panoramic views. The large infinity style pool has sun beds and covers for 10. There is an external shower.
(Lower floor) Garage doors open from the games room to the pool table.
Spiral stone steps lead from main pool terrace down to parking, pool table area and downstairs terracing.
(First floor) Terrace with hot tub and stunning sea views.
Pool Detail (approximately):
- Shape: Kidney
- Size: 10 m x 5.5 m,
- Depth range: 1.1 to 1.75
- Heating: Electric (November to April inclusive)
- Water Type: Normal (Salt chlorinator)
- Pool Cover: Yes
- Access: Roman steps
The main kitchen, living room and two bedrooms and shower rooms are all on ground level, together with the pool terrace.
Pathway leads down to the front door for access.
Select the Features Tab above for a full list.
Cots and High Chairs available upon request – first one of each complimentary.
Stair gates available.
Wifi available at no additional cost.
Off Street parking available at the villa.
Oceans View 01 is situated close to the Rubicon Palace Hotel. Life in Playa Blanca started out as a very simple fishing village but as Lanzarote has became more popular with tourists Playa Blanca has grown into a thriving and popular resort. It has a beautiful marina (Marina Rubicon) which is host to many top class restaurants, bars and shops as well as the fabulous selection of boats.
Marina Rubicon is an ideal places to wander around shopping and have a bite to eat and every Wednesday and Saturday there is a market here. The main attractions in Playa Blanca are the nearby beaches. Some of the best beaches in the Canary Islands are just a few kms away at Papagayo Beach. The resort is mainly geared for families and couples looking for a relaxing time either on one of the beaches or wandering around the promenade looking to do some shopping. Whilst Playa Blanca doesn’t offer the same variety of nightlife as Puerto Del Carmen, visitors can still party well into the early hours in the disco and karaoke bars located at Centro Commercial Papagayo or Centro Commercial Punta Limones. Locals come out to play on Friday and Saturday nights, while the holiday Reps tend to party on Wednesday night. Bear in mind that Nightlife tends to kick-off later in Spain and many bars won’t get busy until well after midnight – don’t worry though, some of the Disco-bars in Centro Commercial Papayago are open until 6am! Since the resort has a large proportion of self-catering villas and bungalows, there is no shortage of places to eat. The seafront at the centre of town is literally lined with restaurants catering to just about every taste and cuisine imaginable. If you feel up to it you can even take the ferry to the neighbouring island of Fuerteventura. The trip takes just twenty minutes and is a fabulous excursion.
This is not essential however it could be an advantage if you are planning to visit the different resorts or see the many sights the island has to offer
Distances (approximately in kms):
Small local beach 1.0
Main beach Playa Flamingo 3
Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights. All linen and bath/hand/tea towels provided. Pool/beach towels are provided for your convenience.
Prices and Occupancy:
£250 refundable damage bond payable.
Prices are based on up to 6 people sharing.
First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free.
- Dining seating for up to 8
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool table
- Full Sky package
- Beach towels provided
- Linen provided
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Fully fitted
- Oven / Grill
- Washing machine
- Living room seating for up to 8
- Pool - Private
- Pool - Private - Electrically Heated